The thing is, I woke up in an okay mood, but after wading through the quicksand of other people’s attitude problems, I turned a little grumpy myself.
My blessings are as numerous as blades of grass. I have had no reason to walk around in a huff all day!
It’s time to list some of those blessings!
- I have a job I love!
- I have great neighbors.
- My house is messy because I have been too sick to do anything lately, but that means I have more than I need. Plus, I am getting incrementally better.
- I have some very encouraging friends.
- My kids are both healthy.
- I have a gigantic pile of books I can read.
- I love my new-to-me car!
- We have a mini-vacation planned.
- I relaxed and watched mindless TV for two whole hours today!
- The conversation I was nervous about went okay for the most part. Life doesn’t always have to go exactly the way I script it in my head. That’s okay!
- It’s the weekend, and I got SLEEP!
- I have finished my year of participation in the FDA trial eye surgery follow up, and all is well.
- Quilts from my grandma
- My grandpa’s wisdom lingers.
- Blessings from my in-laws
- So, so many more!!!